2017 EDMONDS SUMMER WINE WALK PARTICIPATION FEE
BY INVITATION ONLY - Please only register for the Wine Walk in which you were invited to participate. All other orders will be canceled.
You are invited to participate in Wine Walk 2017 sponsored by Art Walk Edmonds. Here are the details for this year’s events:
- Two Wine Walks: July 8 and August 5, both Saturdays from 5-8pm
- Promoted by Seattle Uncorked, the largest producer of Wine Walk events in PNW
- Concentrated walking areas. As with last year, July 8 is “up the hill” locations and August 5 is “down the hill.”
- Anticipated attendance is 400 walkers for each event
- Potential of 15-20+ walkers at a time in your store
- Featuring Washington wineries, many from Woodinville, with winemakers pouring
We listened to your feedback and have made some changes for this year.
- To make wine sales easier, the wineries will be selling at the pouring table as well as the Pop Up Wine Shop at Cole Gallery
- Check in will be out of the sun. Wine Walkers will start at Coldwell Banker Bain for token and glass pick up.
- We will be providing wine bottle totes
If you are interested in participating, the fee is $120 which covers the WA state liquor license and promotional materials. Participation is limited to 12 businesses for each event.
Your payment reserves your spot. Please pay by April 30th. Send any questions to Beth Sanger at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to participate, Wine Walk will need your active promotion of the event. This includes marketing via Facebook, email, and/or handing out bag stuffers, etc.
We look forward to another season of Wine Walks! We were very pleased with the results from last year. This is Art Walk Edmonds’ biggest fundraiser and we are so happy to be able to do more with art for our community.