EDMONDS SUMMER WINE WALKS
SIP. SHOP. SOCIALIZE. SUPPORT!
5-8PM on July 7th and August 4th
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
Discounted advanced purchase tickets are $25;
$30 the week of the event.
Your favorite shops in downtown Edmonds will be featuring wine tastings from select Washington boutique wineries. Meet the local winemakers who will be pouring tastes of their hand-crafted wines. Sip local wines, shop small, socialize with good friends, and support the Arts in Edmonds all on a gorgeous summer evening.
A ticket gets you 10 tokens for one-ounce pours. Additional tasting tokens will be available for purchase at the event. Wristbands, glasses, tasting maps and tokens will be distributed at tables in front of Coldwell Banker Bain starting at 4:45pm the day of the event. Participants must be 21+, ID required.
Purchase bottles of wines from the featured wineries directly at the Sip Stops, or at the Pop-up Wine Shop at Coldwell Banker Bain the evening of the event.
Proceeds benefit Art Walk Edmonds, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the Arts in Edmonds.
July's Wine Walk is "Down the Hill",
featuring the following locations:
- Windermere Real Estate Edmonds, 210 5th Ave S
- Coldwell Banker Bain, 108 5th Ave S
- Cole Gallery, 107 5th Ave S
- Zinc Art + Object, 102 3rd Ave S
- ARTspot, 408 Main St
- Interiors of Edmonds, 326 Main St,
- Driftwood Modern, 403 1/2 Main St
- Edmonds Realty, 111 Main St
- Ten Gun Design, 120 3rd Ave S
- Gallery North, 401 Main St
- Rebekah's Boutique, 404 Main St
- Liminal Space, 100 2nd Ave S Suite 140